Tuesday, November 27, 2012

We are the Champions



big improvement on day 2

4th in the women's canicross




We had an awesome time racing at the 2012 Bristol Dryland Canadian Championship Dog Races on the weekend.  Jager and I competed in the 1 dog scooter and the canicross.  On Saturday Jager had a tough time sticking to the trail.  He wanted to take every shortcut he possibly could.  But on Sunday he stayed focused and something clicked and we were flying.  This was our second race so far and now I think we're hooked.  Matt and I were picturing our future...the Lottes family with 4 sled dogs all racing together.  Now we have to start practicing our skijoring :)  I'm also trying to figure out how to use facebook and have made a facebook page for my photography business.  If you have facebook and know what you are doing you can check it out here I think....http://www.facebook.com/CindyLottesPhotography  I'll try and post up a picture everyday.

No comments: